Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

Visual Diary: Jewels of this season

This year the winter months were short and quickly replaced by spring. But to make up for it, spring has turned out to be rather wet this year. As much as I love the rain and how it feeds the soil and cleanses the earth, sunshine just brings with it endless rays of happiness and joy. Summer is just around the corner and I cannot wait to tread the earth in jandal-bearing feet and feel the warmth on my naked arms. While I'm dreaming about spending time on the cruise sailing around New Zealand waters or sitting in the scorching humid heat in a cafe in Malaysia, I am glad that spring gave us a taste of this summer - dressed in the beautiful light of the sun but adorned with blooms and blossoms that only spring up in this beautiful season.  




















No comments:

Post a Comment